Would anyone even care if I died? I have no friends and no social media. I'm so alone and isolated and I don't know how to make people like me. Is it worth it anymore?

Jackie Dross, M.S. Community Counseling

I have a passion for working with people from a non-judgmental, strengths based approach to meet their goals for personal growth.

Anonymous
Like yourself first. Don't close the doors that reach to you. Try to like people without EXPECTATIONS. Your doors for happiness will automatically open and your isolation will go just like that!
castielfemalevessel
it is a lot more worth than you think. I understand, we all need people in our life, we all want to feel that we are wanted, and important, i get it. But things change, it is not gonna stay like that forever. you can always make new friends, whether you intend to do it or not, sometimes it just happens. And there is always but always somebody who cares even if you do not know it. I do not know you, have no idea what kind of person you are, but now that i read this question here, trust me, i care, and i will think about it a lot, and always wonder what happened after you wrote that. Please, take care of yourself.
Anonymous
That question is rather a vain thought. Death is something that matters for everyone close or not. Imagine the state of grief your family is going to have. Isn't that enough to convince ourselves that people actually care? And not only families, but friends which you thought took you as nothing. Kind people are everywhere.
Anonymous
Yes, it is worth it. You still have a future. Please talk to someone from the national suicide prevention hotline.
guneet
It is never worth to end your life. Follow your hobbies and dreams! Find a job and you will 100% make friends there! You may think no one will care but trust me, it will affect many many people around you! Make social media accounts, that is the great thing about social media, there are so many people online that are feeling the exact same way as you! You are never alone because of others feeling the same way as you. You are so so so strong and so brave and you have so much potential in this world!
Nasrz8
Let's try it from another perspective. What did you do in life so when you get absent people starts worry and ask about you ? Having friends is the most precious treasure you can ever get in your life. But also to leave a mark in your life, you have to be productive and to do kind things in your life like for example helping people, doing some charity...etc. You can also leave a mark by being very productive and getting successful at your work. moving to how to make friends, it will never happen when you're sitting at home alone doing nothing. Go out there and get involved in events or participate in activities where you can get the opportunity to meet new people regularly. Here are some suggestions: - Workout/gym/crossfit/aerobics classes. - Attend art classes like painting or musical classes. - Study something else to develop yourself like doing masters or taking an external courses... All that will allow you to meet new people everyday. It is up to you now to grasp the chance to make a friend or not.