Getting Unstuck Q&A

106 Questions
Last Answer

Getting Unstuck FAQ - Questions & Answers

What are some simple things to do to make my life feel a little bit better?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: July 6th, 2020 | 0

I just can't seem to get out of the vicious cycle. Everything feels numb, and I don't have any motivation to get up and do the things that I used to love. How can I get rid of this?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: September 8th, 2020 | 0

Why do I feel so pointless and unwanted when I'm told I'm loved everyday?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: April 16th, 2019 | 0

An important project is taking a toll on my mental health, I can barely control my emotions. How do I know if I should quit?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: January 21st, 2020 | 0

How do I make it clear that I am only hiding my true feelings from everyone to my parents?

Answers: 0 | 0

I'm not even sure what my problem is. I just know something isn't right. Where do I start?

How do you live knowing that you'll never get to where you want to be? How do you live knowing that you'll never be good enough?

Answers: 0 | 0

I cannot stop thinking that I'm a failure and I can't seem to find my way out of such thoughts. Why? Please help me

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: December 17th, 2019 | 0

I am not understanding what is going in my life. I am confused. I am hating myself. What should I do?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: August 3rd, 2019 | 0

What is wrong with me? I feel like everything I want to do I cannot do. Even the simple tasks as reading a book. Everything I try to do feels foggy and leaves me so confused that it's impossible.

Answers: 0 | 0