Getting Unstuck Q&A

106 Questions
Last Answer

FAQs

I have lost everything that matters the most to me. I feel hopeless now, any suggestions to help me?

Answers: 4 | Last Answer: May 1st, 2018 | 1

Why is it draining to tell people how I’m doing, even when things are going well?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: February 4th, 2018 | 1

How can I feel and be successful in life?

Answers: 4 | Last Answer: May 11th, 2020 | 1

It feels like I'm living life in a dream and I don't know who I am anymore. I was in the middle of a conversation and randomly just wanted to cry. Can someone please tell me what is going on with me ?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: January 21st, 2020 | 1

How can I stop procrastinating with things in my life?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: July 27th, 2020 | 1

How to stop being rude and regret some of my actions? I feel angry by small stuff and make rude comments that I regret later. How to break the cycle?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: March 29th, 2021 | 1

How can I stop being so hard on myself when I don't do as well as I think I should?

Answers: 13 | Last Answer: March 14th, 2017 | 1

I need to force myself to feel or care or else my default is just not caring Why is that?

Answers: 0 | 0

So, I don't know if its just me being weak or not trying at all but, I cant really stop someone from trying to twist my arm a little even if its their left hand but yea I need help and some motivation?

Answers: 0 | 0

I feel like everyone hates me. I feel like I'm not important, or that I don't impact anyone else's life. how can I help myself or fix this?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: July 2nd, 2018 | 0