Getting Unstuck Q&A

75 Questions
Last Answer

Getting Unstuck FAQ - Questions & Answers

I feel as if I'm happy but there's so much stuff going on and I almost feel like I don't care, whats wrong with me?

Answers: 0 | 0

Ive battled depression for many years and it's stripped me bare. How do you go on when you really have no reason, purpose, will or desire to? I feel the end drawing close.

Answers: 0 | 0

I feel nothing, I have a really hard time experising joy I'm always in a numb state ,I'm not sad or happy and can't get excited like I used to. Is that normal? I've been like this since I was little 6

Answers: 0 | 0

What ways helped you move forward and takes steps in getting unstuck?

Answers: 0 | 0

What can I do to motivate myself to get my life back together on track?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: July 2nd, 2018 | 0

How can I stop procrastinating with things in my life?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: July 10th, 2018 | 0

What happens if I woke up one day realizing I dont like the person I married, or the job I chose or the place I live. What would be the right path? To accept or to change?

Answers: 0 | 0

What are some simple things to do to make my life feel a little bit better?

Answers: 0 | 0

I just can't seem to get out of the vicious cycle. Everything feels numb, and I don't have any motivation to get up and do the things that I used to love. How can I get rid of this?

Answers: 0 | 0

If I know that a need of me presses me down and hurt me even more, but it is also so established, what should I do?

Answers: 0 | 0