How do I try to have motivation to do anything?

Australia

Catherine Davis, I aim to help you to beat your blues and to feel empowered. Fast and effective psychotherapy.

Therapist

Hello. I'm Catherine. I am a psychotherapist. It's my aim to help you beat your blues and to feel empowered.

considerateParadise6717
Good question, motivation can be a hard thing to have, expecially when the journey isn't exciting, you can't see a clear path to do something or many other reasons. Personally, I struggle with that a bit and have found that the best way is to work out a clear path to succeed in what you are wanting to do. For example to revise for my exams, I would spend 2 hours revising each day and would plan that out more to work out what I would try to achieve each day in those 2 hours. These steps should be Smart, they stand for S - specific M - measurable A - achievable R - relivant T - time based So complete 2 hours of practice questions for my geography exam is a good SMART objective. I would also suggest watching this video for more motivation, I really like this YouTube channel motivation2study. https://youtu.be/V3WrCx3mwNo