How can I stop trembling when I'm anxious?

Jennifer Geib, LCSWR

1:1 chats (up to 5 days/week). - My therapy is non-judgmental and focuses on emotions and motivation to accomplish your goals or overcome your struggles.

Therapywithin
I use mindfulness and breathing techniques to help me work through times where I feel in danger. This helps me go slow down my breathing and work through the task.
Skykillerr
you can go outside and get some fresh air. you can listen to music or watching something to make you feel less anxious. you can talk somebody about your anxiety.
Anonymous
Maybe using a squeeze ball may help you to calm you down, and try breathing techniques along with telling yourself that it's going to be ok.
calmLove29
breathe in and breathe out and ask for help. its never bad to ask for help, especially if you need it
Anonymous
The most important thing you have to remember is to breathe. A lot of times it's hard and seems impossible, but once you escape into that place in your head, your safe space, it makes everything so much better. Your safe space could be songs that hold meaning to you, it could be memories of times you were truly happy, but whatever it is, it helps calm you down and help you to just breathe.
Ninolo
Deep breath, mental projection in a calm place, focus on your attention on your breathing and muscles: try to reach with your mind every contracted muscle in your body and try to relax, starting with your toes until you reach your facial muscles. It's preferable to be lying down for this exercise, or sitting, in order to let your weight be carried by something external to you.