How can I stop trembling when I'm anxious?

Shruti Naik, MS in Counselling and Psychotherapy

I'm passionate about providing a non-judgmental & supportive platform to my clients to help them understand & accept themselves & overcome any emotional issues troubling them.

Anonymous
Maybe using a squeeze ball may help you to calm you down, and try breathing techniques along with telling yourself that it's going to be ok.
calmLove29
breathe in and breathe out and ask for help. its never bad to ask for help, especially if you need it
kiwi52
I take a few deep breaths and try to remember the things I like, even minor things, like a song or how much I look forward to drawing when I get the chance. If that doesn't help, sometimes I try to talk to a friend and that usually helps dispel the fear (since anxiety, for me, has a tendency to grow larger when you're alone and stuck in that cycle).
Anonymous
The most important thing you have to remember is to breathe. A lot of times it's hard and seems impossible, but once you escape into that place in your head, your safe space, it makes everything so much better. Your safe space could be songs that hold meaning to you, it could be memories of times you were truly happy, but whatever it is, it helps calm you down and help you to just breathe.
Ninolo
Deep breath, mental projection in a calm place, focus on your attention on your breathing and muscles: try to reach with your mind every contracted muscle in your body and try to relax, starting with your toes until you reach your facial muscles. It's preferable to be lying down for this exercise, or sitting, in order to let your weight be carried by something external to you.
Anonymous
A significant symptom of anxiety disorders would be the essential tremors that cause involuntary and unexpected trembling, shivering, and shaking. This might arise as flight response along with panic attacks to too much caffeine consumption, social situations, in the case of social anxiety disorder, or barely any cause at all, like in panic disorder. When anxious, physical symptoms like accelerated heart rate, low blood sugar, and hands shaking can be observed. Possible causes of anxiety are associated with sleep deprivation and the prevalence of a medical condition. For treatment, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (antidepressants) are prescribed to creates changes in the serotonin levels of the brain. Besides, meditation, journaling, therapeutic coloring, and diaphragmatic breathing can be considered. (Source: https://www.7cups.com/anxiety-help/)