Forgiveness Q&A

48 Questions
Last Answer

Forgiveness FAQ - Questions & Answers

Should i tell my girlfriend i cheated ?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: October 15th, 2018 | 0

Is a certain reaction to hurt or offensive feelings in my life an attempt to seek revenge? Or is it a start of forgiving?

Answers: 0 | 0

What is the most common misconception about forgiveness?

Answers: 8 | Last Answer: August 21st, 2018 | 0

What to do if I lied about something between me and a girl and how to deal with the perceptions that people have of me because of it?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: July 2nd, 2018 | 0

I just messed up my friend's relationship with her bf because i too concerned about their relationship and advice my friend but in the wrong way until i made a scars in her heart.Am i wrong?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: May 7th, 2018 | 0

Should I help someone who hurt me and bad mouthed me in the past? I went into depression due to this person's actions

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: May 13th, 2019 | 0

How to make up with your friend after you are the girl who her recent ex cheated on with?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: May 21st, 2018 | 0

What should I do when I hear cheating rumors about my boyfriend of six months? He has denied it already but he had an affair with a girl in the past. We broke up after that but came back.

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: July 6th, 2018 | 0

How can I regain trust from my partner again?

Answers: 0 | 0

How to forgive yourself for pushing everyone away?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: April 1st, 2019 | 0