Forgiveness Q&A

Talk to an expert therapist about forgiveness
Scott is an excellent counselor. He provided me solution within a day for my problem. So, please do not misuse him by canceling subscription within free 3 days trial. Please pay to him. He can provide the solution for my problems whatever I was looking for. I have decided to continue counselling for long time. Thanks a lot Scott!
Reviewed May 17, 2019
47 Questions
Last Answer

Forgiveness FAQ - Questions & Answers

What is the most common misconception about forgiveness?

Answers: 8 | Last Answer: August 21st, 2018 | 0

What to do if I lied about something between me and a girl and how to deal with the perceptions that people have of me because of it?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: July 2nd, 2018 | 0

I just messed up my friend's relationship with her bf because i too concerned about their relationship and advice my friend but in the wrong way until i made a scars in her heart.Am i wrong?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: May 7th, 2018 | 0

Should I help someone who hurt me and bad mouthed me in the past? I went into depression due to this person's actions

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: May 13th, 2019 | 0

How to make up with your friend after you are the girl who her recent ex cheated on with?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: May 21st, 2018 | 0

What should I do when I hear cheating rumors about my boyfriend of six months? He has denied it already but he had an affair with a girl in the past. We broke up after that but came back.

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: July 6th, 2018 | 0

How can I regain trust from my partner again?

Answers: 0 | 0

How to forgive yourself for pushing everyone away?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: April 1st, 2019 | 0

How do I fight the urges if punishing and hurting myself?

Answers: 0 | 0

I’m in a relationship with a guy that treats me like I princess. But my ex who I was totally in love with texted me. He cheated on me yet I still want him. Why? Should I ignore this? How can I?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: August 12th, 2018 | 0