Relationship Stress Q&A

633 Questions
Last Answer

FAQs

My boyfriend cheated on me and it's sort of my fault?

Answers: 4 | Last Answer: July 15th, 2018 | 4

How can I be strong enough to walk away from somebody who is hurting me and doesn’t care? I can’t find the strength?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: September 28th, 2020 | 4

How do I forgive myself for picking a bad dad for my kids?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: September 20th, 2019 |Romantic Relationships | 4

My boyfriend is depressed right now. We have a long distant relationship and decided to take a break. Is it the right thing thing to do? He says he loves me and cares for me but needs this time to "figure out his head". By giving us a break, is this a good decision?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: March 31st, 2020 | 4

Why can't I feel connected to anyone in my real life but I become close to people online?

Answers: 4 | Last Answer: March 14th, 2020 |Friendship | 4

How can I cope with my boyfriend having a terminal disease and knowing he will die before me?

Answers: 6 | Last Answer: November 19th, 2019 | 4

Me and my boyfriend discussed having children but then decided to wait 6 months. As we are in our late thirties I am desperate to try now but I also want him to feel ready. How do I know he is ready?

Answers: 4 | Last Answer: February 2nd, 2021 | 4

I’m scared to tell my husband I had an affair and am afraid it will hurt him a lot. But I feel like I have no choice because the man I cheated with told me if I don’t say anything he will. What to do?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: December 15th, 2019 |Romantic Relationships | 3

How can I cope with loving -in a non-platonic way- more than one person at the same time?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: August 26th, 2017 | 3

I let my boyfriend live his life and let him do whatever he wants. But I don't know how to deal with it and accept it. Should I worry?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: February 13th, 2019 | 3