Relationship Stress Q&A

633 Questions
Last Answer

FAQs

Me and my boyfriend discussed having children but then decided to wait 6 months. As we are in our late thirties I am desperate to try now but I also want him to feel ready. How do I know he is ready?

Answers: 4 | Last Answer: February 2nd, 2021 | 4

My "friends" are never interested in how I am and I feel they only stay in touch with me to have someone to listen to their constant complaining. How do I get away from this negativity?

Answers: 7 | Last Answer: November 15th, 2021 | 4

My husband has cheated on me twice. The first time was a year long, the second affair was seven years long. Am I an idiot for staying and thinking he has changed?

Answers: 4 | Last Answer: October 4th, 2021 | 4

I like my bestfriend who got ditched by his 5 yrs gf.He said he likesme but he needs time how should i help him forget her and wait or i should move on?

Answers: 4 | Last Answer: April 27th, 2020 | 4

My boyfriend cheated on me and it's sort of my fault?

Answers: 4 | Last Answer: July 15th, 2018 | 4

How can I be strong enough to walk away from somebody who is hurting me and doesn’t care? I can’t find the strength?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: September 28th, 2020 | 4

How do I forgive myself for picking a bad dad for my kids?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: September 20th, 2019 |Romantic Relationships | 4

I have recently started to feel annoyed with my boyfriend more and am starting to think he is too clingy but he is still a really great guy but I don't know what to do?

Answers: 5 | Last Answer: March 2nd, 2021 | 3

My boyfriend has been lying to me. Do I need to end it?

Answers: 5 | Last Answer: August 19th, 2020 |Romantic Relationships | 3

How do I know if someone is interested in me?

Answers: 6 | Last Answer: September 15th, 2020 | 3