Best way to get over a break up?

Best way to get over a break up?

Lara Gregorio, LCSW

Therapist

I believe that depression can feel all-consuming. I have a real passion for helping my clients to reclaim their voices and lives from depressive thoughts.

WeirdAl8
Give yourself some space, hang out with your friends, but then get back into business. Try try try again!
chlowii
Breakups are never easy. People manage differently. Being around friends and family are important and music for me too.
Anonymous
Take the time to reconnect with yourself. Immerse yourself in some of your favorite pastimes and hobbies. Is there anything that you really love to do that maybe you didn't have much time for while you were in a relationship? Now would be the perfect time to rediscover some of those things! The most important thing to do is to be kind to yourself. The feelings you are having right now are perfectly valid, and it's ok to be sad. In my personal experience, time will help to heal you, and you will slowly but surely adjust to your new normal.