Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Been a l for 1 and 8 months almost big milestone

July 3rd, 2021

As a look back as the l I was back in 12/8/2019.
people who knew me back then knew I was nervous wreck and could not make it back then.
The first year I struggled. So bad but I never gave up.
The last half of 2020 I really blossomed into the l was now.
It has not be easy but made it even if it means starting over on New accout after something happened.
What I got done so far
vl badge
all the trainings
ldp and gldp grads
ps crm cs rs mod
Hosting things
i think really took off in 2021.
I never thought I would get this far since I had people say I could not do things because of my disabilty . I proved my self. Wrong, I took losing mod badges as blessing in disguise. Me learning how mod the l rooms really help me understanding moding better and I hope it caring over to m rooms.
my goals for future here become a qm maybe a gobal mod and. Change my mod rooms around. Who knows I might go higher than mentor we will have wait to see on that one.
I am impressed on how far I came in so little time. I want to thanks the people who made a impact on me and helped me get me this far. Can not wait to see how far I will go.

tagging. @alwaysindigo @blissart @kindLemonade @Star001 @DigitalKnight @LuLuRings @Fristo @tranquilbear14 @jovialButterfly6752 @Skyglider @MagicalSarah @MidnightRaven999 @Mel @anotherfrenchtoastclub @CheeryMango @Power @amazingNutella24 @ASilentObserver @Gracey @Amy @Happy900 @WeedyGarden @kindSoul10 @caringPanda45 @amiablePeace77 There are a few more but they left the site or on self care.
I want to add someone who made a impact on me recently @soulsings

21
User Profile: kindSoul10
kindSoul10 July 3rd, 2021

@ColorfuldogsofParadise you've come so far with many challenges coming up your way. I never doubt that you'll overcome the challenges and grow with them, blossoming into what you can be proud of.
I'm grateful I've been able to walk along your path and see how bravely you've mastered the up and downs that are part of life.

I'm looking forward to see what you'll achieve next.

July 4th, 2021
User Profile: alwaysindigo
alwaysindigo July 4th, 2021

@ColorfuldogsofParadise
Oh my gosh Color, I don’t even know where to start. You’ve come so very far in such little time- you’ve earned every bit of this and I’m so very proud of you. You’re always so sweet, selfless, supportive, resourceful, skilled, and dedicated to Cups- you’re truly an inspiration, you know that? You’re doing such an awesome job here, and your daily encouraging messages in the LSR are always so thoughtful and sweet. You’ve pushed through any obstacles on your journey with finesse and determination, and you deserve every bit of love sent your way.
Every kind and supportive word in the chatrooms.
Every ‘congrats!’ you’ve given to all of us.
Every link drop.
Every welcome you’ve poured out to each and every listener, old and new.
Every leadership position you’ve excelled at {which is all of them ♡}.
Every ‘Hope you all have a great day’, even when your's isnt going to well.
Every amazing discussion you’ve hosted.
These are just some of the things that make you a such a wonderful teammate, leader, mentor, friend, listener, and so much more. You never give up, even when things get tough- through all of this, you never fail to shine. You’re a true inspiration and role model for all of us little listeners here, and I'm awed by your achievements as the list grows bigger every day.
It’s been amazing to watch you on your journey; I’m proud beyond words about everything you’ve accomplished so far, and fully support you in anything you hope to achieve in the future. I’m so honored and touched that you thought of me when writing this, and I hope you know that you’ve made such a positive impact on my life as well.
Thank you for all you’ve done, all you do, and everything you’ll do in the future.
"Can not wait to see how far I will go."- neither can we, and we support you every step of the way.
You’re so very special, Color- and I hope you see that too. Wishing you nothing but the best 💛

July 5th, 2021
July 9th, 2021

Thanks for being a on going supporter for this timr @PeaceLoveandPaws

User Profile: PeaceLoveandPaws
PeaceLoveandPaws July 9th, 2021

@ColorfuldogsofParadise

I'm very happy to support you!

load more
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia July 11th, 2021

@ColorfuldogsofParadise

We all appreciate you so much! Thank you for contributing, Red heart