How to deal with depression fallout?

Kelley Goodwin, Psychotherapy/Art Therapist, LPC, ATR

Attachment and psychodynamic focused, I provide the client a connected, affirming, and protective experience to creatively integrate trauma and explore their true self.

Anonymous
Depression could be very hard to move on, yet you can try to do small tasks in your life and start to feel small things of pleasure. For example, if you are in a state where you feel like you don't have the energy to move from your bed to a chair, even though how hard it may seem get up from your bed, and sit on a chair or take walk. That's the best advice I got from an amazing person, however, if you feel still blank know that it's okay, you'll figure it out. All you need to do is know there's a whole world expecting to support you. When I was depressed this helped me a lot. Sending you healing energy, from the otherside of the screen...🤍🖤🤍