What is my purpose of life?

Jui Shankar, Ph.D

My worldview offers a systems perspective that values diverse clients and their struggles. I believe supportive and nonjudgmental therapeutic relationships empower clients.

Dako10
At this point in my life, I believe the purpose of peoples lives can be anything they want it to be, or feel it to be. My purpose when I was young was to be the best footballer on the planet. This changed, and my purpose was to be the best man I could be for the woman I loved. Ones purpose can constantly change throughout life. Just make sure that you stay happy and enjoy the ride. :)
Anonymous
well , my life's purpose is to find my center what is the extreme limit of my brain ,heart and my will power.how much i love someone without any condition and what is the only requirement to live and how long i survive in my body with my soul.whatever i was ,i am and i will m always complete with all myself.
00Gatsby00
it is ur life , what makes u happy? what is ur dreams? what do u want to become in a couple of years? this is what defines ur life u might be confused for the possibilities u have ,soon u will be trapped in a few of them take risks and make mistakes , at the end u will not feel bad about things u missed in life take ur time thinking about what do u really want to do without thinking of others' opinion
Anonymous
That's a question that you have to answer for yourself. However, perhaps you should question why you're asking this question first. Do you feel like you -need- an explicit purpose in life in order to live it? Personally, I don't live life with -purpose-; I have goals and aspirations, but I don't have a singular purpose. I enjoy living for the sake of living because life itself is a beautiful thing; what a wondrous opportunity to exist on this planet for a century or so, standing upon the shoulders of an untold number of people that became before me, and gazing out into an unknown and uncertain future. That excites me, and invigorates me. I live for my morning cup of tea, for my afternoon walks, and my after-dinner coffees, but my life is also so much more than these things. Ask yourself: who says that a life needs a "purpose?" Consider living for life.
mysteriousWillow50
One's purpose in life isn't clear cut, I dislike being the bearer of bad news...But there is no clear purpose that is set in stone for everyone. A lot of it is what do you make your purpose-what do you want to do/be/learn etc? Finding those answers helps point you in the direction in which you wish to go to figure out what it is you feel is what you should be doing.
Spirited1
If you find the answer to this question, you have cracked the code and clocked the game! Only you know... But keeping asking yourself, and if In doubts do what makes you happy, do what flows naturally, do what your spirit wants you to do. Happiness is the best compass :)
Anonymous
That's something no one can answer, except yourself. Find a passion, and pursue it. Find something that makes you happy. Bring happiness to others. Do you, and don't worry about what anyone else says. I know this is cliche, but make the most of your life as you can--you don't need a career making 6 figures... just try to find what make you happy, and go for it
Anonymous
To make this world religion free, takes leaps and vounds intellectualy and continue by reason and logic to make world more peaceful. Research on anti aging and enjoy my life spread happiness
Anonymous
This world is heading the wrong path and people are getting consumed by greed and pride. But there are always two sides to everything and my purpose of life is to live a happy life. I just want to expirience as much funny things as I can. I want to fulfill my dreams and try to make this world a better place, even if it is just a little bit.
Pragnya
The only purpose of our life is to live for ourselves.
HanaS44
Your purpose can be anything you want it to be! mainly, you should try to strive to being happy and content with your situation around you
Phrerard
Your purpose in life varies depending on your perspective of life itself. Sometimes you need to learn and then light up the world with the wisdom you've deprived from experience. You can light up the world itself by being your original self. Make this world a better place with your light and don't let anything take it away. Enjoy your life in your own way
Anonymous
To enjoy it. Also, everyone makes a mark on this world and your purpose in life could be to make a difference (make a positive mark).
Anonymous
The purpose of my life is to succeed in my career and make this world a better living place. I want to help people in need and be a good social person.
blindSunshine36
Everyone has their own purpose in life, they come into to this world to fulfil that. It can be a small thing or a big thing but everyone has a purpose.
Anonymous
Everyone does have a purpose of life and everyone discovers it at different point of life. Someone might know What they wish to do when they're a child or they might realise it when they're around 40. Whatever the purpose of your life is, you'll find it out at the perfect time and you'll know that this is it because it'll feel like that.
Iam80Here
The purpose of your life is to empower your intelligence and enhance your competence. The purpose of your life is to ascend; the purpose of your life is to be in harmony with yourself and your surroundings. The purpose of your life is to vibrate in a higher frequency everyday and become the greatest version of who you are. The purpose of your life is to be, to create and to do. The purpose of your life is to be in love and spread it everywhere. The purpose of your life is to experience the universe, because you are it.
Anonymous
Your purpose is to become a better version of the person you were the day before. But not to get to cocky that you try to become the person you think you'll become tomorrow.
LJSharp
Your purpose of life is to do the absolute best you can possibly do and live the life you wish to lead. All of your decisions have to be made by you because you are the only one living your life. Do something that you enjoy and makes you happy. Happiness is the most important thing.
KathyTheHealer
The purpose of your life: 1. It's not like in books and movies depict: find true love, find interesting thing to do, help people, go adventure, change the world. 2. The purpose of life is : to study what you like well, so that you prepare yourself the best to work and earn money. Please don't say it's too materialistic. The money brings you the basic happiness: able to buy good clothes, good cars, good house, travel around the world. If you have more money, you can help parents and make them proud of you , exmples: pay their medical bills, buy their new car. And last, when you have a lot of money, you can be a philanthropist : help thousands of hungry people by buying food and shelters for them. When you haven't made the money yet, don't dream about changing the world. Even facebook is made by 500,000 dollars invested by Mark's millionaire roomate.
Anonymous
Your purpose in life is to be yourself. Do what makes you happy to a certain extent. Stay out of trouble and harm but do what you dream of doing. Just be yourself and make yourself proud. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Mylifeismylove
Stay With a Smile, even when you have a roaring ocean inside your heart... Let you be one ordinary person, but show the world that you have an extra ordinary attitude... Bring a smile in the lips of every person you meet and touch their life so that they would always remember you as an angel who give them the wings of life.... And, more over finally.... Confront a world of love, cuddle the world and spread the wings of peace and power of love, show the world..... Goodness still remains....
blazingwolf
Being the best human being you can be. While you struggle to become a good human being, there is stuff in the world that makes you feel better like beauty, wife, husband, art poetry, etc. But dont forget the goal, become the best youu can become, and Im talking about making the life of others better.
Anonymous
One must reach the revelation and inevitability that there is no reason or purpose to life. Free your mind. To quote The Matrix: "There is no spoon?" "You'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself."
NickDB14
That is for you to discover. Your purpose is going to be way different from that of the next guy.
Anonymous
The main purpose of life is to enjoy it and have others lead you through hard time if you need it and make that day go well because you can't go back to the present moment once it has passed this universe won't give you a second chance so we live once, think twice.
JustAnEmpath
In my opinion, our sense of purpose comes the more we grow to know and love ourselves. Life is full of adventure, and I believe our purpose is to grow, explore, and discover! Create a life worth remembering, and leave your mark. :)
Anonymous
My purpose of life is to be a sensible, wise and educated person who loves and serves humanity. I don't wanna live an ordinary life. I wana serve around the globe and make my parents and family pround of me. Also, I wanna live a meaningful life, life that can be remembered by others as a good example.
Peter
That question was been going around billions of people's minds for a very long time, and there is no simple answer. Lots of different people have different views. The best way to look at it is, the purpose of your life, is up to you. You can shape and mould your own life, you can make choices and decisions to make your life, yours.
Miodrag
Objectively, life has no purpose, the only purpose your life can have is the one you give it yourself. Anything you want can become your life's purpose, and anything you choose will be equally as valid and as important as the next choice, no matter how big or small (whether it is helping people, taking care of pets, having a family, or ruling the world). That is why there is no one right answer, but in order to be happy it is generally recommended to choose for your purpose to be something you're good at doing and love doing it. If I wasn't clear enough/ you have any questions/ would just like to talk, please feel free to message me any time.