Will I ever find someone else to love me?

Monique Bivins, MA, LPC

I have a real passion for helping my clients to overcome life's obstacles . My work with clients is nonjudgmental, supportive, and interactive.

Meggs123
Yes. It might seem like it’s not going to happen but in time you will come across someone that loves you for you. You will find someone that cares for you and only wants the best for you. There are so many people out there if you just make yourself available and keep an open mind you will find someone that adores everything about you. Everyone is loved by someone. No one is unloved in this world. Love comes in many forms and everyone shows love differently. Look around at the people in your life and try to reflect on how they treat you. I’m sure you will see you are loved in many ways
Anonymous
December 2nd, 2021 5:39pm
Yes, lots of people love you mainly for your personality, now that I believe in you, you will not feel alone anymore. The most important thing you need to think about is life is full of joy you cant always focus on love but you can focus on having fun and enjoying your life! It does not matter what is on the outside it matters what is on the inside I know it is hard to believe but once you do you will remember this for a long time you can't dwell on the past for the future holds more in its hands
AmarahSofia
December 22nd, 2021 12:11am
I always believe that when it comes to love, there is no need for us to rush things. Love will find its way to you, love will come in the right time at the right place. No need to feel jealous of others lovelife. For the mean time, focus on yourself. Do the things that makes you happy, explore, and discover. Get to know yourself better, know your worth. So that when the right time comes, you're ready. Do not get into any relationship just because you are bored or feel lonely, be in one because you love the person.