Where can I find online chat help for depression?

Alex DS Ellis, MA, LMFT

Feeling depressed or anxious can be so overwhelming. I want to help you feel better and be able to enjoy life. You are not alone and you deserve emotional support.

heavenPainting21
the 7 cups of tea has great listeners who are trained in depression and other problems to no matter age or gender or where from , the 7 cups is there waiting for you to listen and help you.
pleasinglyPoetic
You're already here, on 7 Cups! While we have a variety of Listeners capable of discussing this topic, we also have some group chatrooms that you can participate in as well. If real-time isn't your thing, then the forum is a good place to talk about depression as well.
Anonymous
In ''7 Cups of Tea'' !! you always find a listener, a person who will help you everytime you need...
KaleidoscopeKate
7 Cups is the perfect place to get help over chat for depression. There are hundreds of trained listeners who are here to help listen and talk to you.
Unicornsparkles94
Right here you in the right place find one of our listners who specialises in his area! I'm pretty sure they will be willing to discuss your problems with you
blackKitten39
There are several listeners on 7cups that are more than willings to work with you on this. I myself would like to help.
Anonymous
You can find online chat help for depression on 7cups in the rooms, Depression Support and Teen Support1.
Anonymous
Well, on 7Cups we have online help for depression and more. I am a helper myself so, you can ask away! (:
Anonymous
March 2nd, 2016 1:40am
This site 7 cups is amazing, you are anonymous and you can just talk to people who will listen to what you need to talk about, like me.
Anonymous
March 3rd, 2016 3:52am
7 Cups is a great place to start. Listeners are always ready to help. Sometimes talking about and having someone listen to what you're going through can help you work through the problems yourself.
HeyImIrina
March 3rd, 2016 6:40pm
I haven't really used online help. But when I saw 7 Cups of Tea I got a lot of help. They have all these people are are here to listen and help you
Compassionateandcaring22
Under chat , you can either talk to any of the listeners or you can select group support chat and go to depression support. this link will directly take you to depression support https://www.7cups.com/listener/connect/conversation.php?c=lmJod3uYkuJO45VuW1ya
beautifuldevil
7 Cups is the perfect place to receive quality support and resources that can help you with your personal obstacles.
courageousHand17
Here at 7cups, you are free to reach out to any available listener to share your feelings. We are not professionals and aren't trained to advise someone who to overcome depression, but we can always offer support and a listening ear.
MrRoboticWrites
Right here, on this website :) You can talk to anyone of our listeners for free and for as long as you like :)
glisteningLynx61
Here at 7 cups with people like me who's love to help you at any given time ! I'm always here for anyone who needs help :)
taylorsvec
7 Cups is a great way to find online chat help for depression! Click the following link to find a listener who you can talk to about your situation! http://www.7cups.com/depression-help-online/ Best of luck, Taylor, 7 Cups Community
WoundedHelper
Suicide Prevention Lifeline United States 24/7 hotline for callers in the United States. 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-SUICIDE 1-800-799-4TTY (TTY/TDD) National Runaway Switchboard United States Hotline and live chat for runaway, homeless, and at-risk youth. 1-800-RUNAWAY Teen Line teenlineonline.org Safe Haven Self-injury support forum and community for self-injurers and their friends/family. gabrielle.self-injury.net
Anonymous
We have a Depression Support chat room right here at 7 cups or you can connect 1-on-1 with a listener.
Anonymous
March 23rd, 2016 11:56am
There is a group chat here on 7cups for depression support. There are also many other websites which do this, for example childline is a great website :)
Anonymous
You can connect to a listener who would be happy to listen to you and maybe give you some solutions/strategies on how you can manage your depression.
believerofhope98
Well you're on the right site :) Every listener in here is trained to help you as much as possible, so feel safe here You can browse listeners searching the ones with 'Depression' as their strong topics, so they can help you better with that :) But if you prefere group therapy, there's a Depression Group Support Chat in here that you can visit anytime with listeners and members who can help you with your issues I hope you'll have a great time here We're glad you came here
FantasticButterfly80
7 cups is a safe place to talk and have someone listen. There is lots of support online these days.
Anonymous
At 7 cups of tea. You can anonymously chat with a trained listener and he/she will help you get through your depression.
Staystrong17
we have many groups and chats for people struggling with depression. Also you can connect with a listener and they can help you as well!
Anonymous
This chat actually helps out! Just find a good listener to listen to you. If you mean professionally, you probably have to go to an actual therapist.
perfectoriginal
April 2nd, 2016 3:35am
Right here on 7cups is a great place to start. There are special chat rooms just for depression related subjects, where you can talk to other members who are going through similar experiences. You could also talk to some of the Listeners on here such as me.
Aquadreamer4151
right here at 7 cups you can connect with a listener who can talk with you about whats going on help you set up goals and help you find information and referrals to resources in your area
Iauren
You can browse Listeners that have attention to chats regarding depression, or you can join the Depression Group Chat Room
Anonymous
You can talk to one of the listeners here. You can also talk to me about it. I would be glad to help you out. :)