Where can I find online chat help for depression?

Jennifer Kind, LPC, CDWF, EPC

LPC

I believe that we are all perfectly imperfect + finding compassion for ourselves + others is the most healing thing we can do.

HakunaMatata2k
Right here! :) Either just request help for depression from a listener or you can private message me about any concerns you're having or just anything you want to talk about. I suffered from depression for 4 years and for 6 months it was pretty severe so if you need someone who can relate to you please don't hesitate to message me :)
Anonymous
Right here at 7cups! We are always there and willing to help you with whatever you need. Feel free to PM me at any time. :)
Anonymous
You're right here, 7cups. I'm sure you'll get the needed help here. There are many trained listeners and professional therapists right here.
Crest
Uh, have you looked around? (Seriously, I do not need 100 characters for this. Nor do I need garbage questions.)
Anonymous
crisischat.org it helps with lonely overwhelmed people to having problems with daily life. i highly recommend it.
khrissy
Depression can escalate the less you speak about it. I find having someone to speak to can be the world of good, but this person needs to understand you aren't depressed because of an event or a feeling but simply because you have depression. There are a number of websites and chat services you can use to talk to others about your problems and there are usually people there that have dealt with depression their whole lives which will be able to help you. You could also try talking to some listeners on this site, I am sure we will be able to help you. Please just talk to others, don't struggle through alone, you don't have to and people generally love to help.
Truckerwife08
You can come here of there are facebook groups that can be helpful. But from experience some of he people dont care.
Anonymous
January 22nd, 2016 3:13pm
there are some listeners whose strength(for advice) is depression. you just have to click and chat to a listener(youll be given a random one) or you can browse listeners and decide who you want to talk to.
Bblovetj
January 23rd, 2016 12:31am
7 cups is a great place to find people that can help you with depression or just about anything you are having trouble with.
bluebreath1810
You can find online help for depression on this particular site called 7 cups of tea itself. Where u find thousands of people to help you
Daydreamer7
January 31st, 2016 8:21pm
Here of course! Listeners are waiting for you to connect. Try connecting to multiple listeners for a better experience and wide range of options. Also, don't forget to check out our guides :)
CaringJoy
You can find online depression chat help by connecting with a 7 Cups Listener or going to the Depression Support Group chat room at 7 Cups.
Lillyhearts1234
You can use 7cups to get help with depression! There are great people on here who I'm sure would be happy to help you with your depression.
Anonymous
You can find it by going into the tool bar and type in depression and find a person who speaks your language.
Anonymous
Hello, fellow friend! Feel free to request a chat in 7 Cups! We will always be there for you 24/7, anytime and anywhere!
Cleeto
You can always visit 7cups.com and search for any listeners who can give you more insights and perspectives to help curing you from any kind of depression
AChildAtHeart
You can find it right here, on 7cups :) We have many trained active listeners who are always there for you. Your convos here are private and everything is anonymous, thus, there's no need for you to worry about confidentiality issue. You deserve recovery and we're here to help :)
Yourfairygodbro
You're already in 7cups.... I don't really know about any other sites. You could talk to me personally, on Kik. My username is iwasborntomorrow
darlingyouregorgeous
7 Cups of Tea has a depression chat, and many listeners who specialize in depression who would love to talk to you and help sort out whatever's going on!
Crazyboyz13
You can find help from many different people but 7cups is the best place to come to receive help, I did. But there are other organisations out there like childline.
ListeningEar13
Try seven cups of tea. They have trained Listeners. You can talk about a variety of topics including depression. They can also recommend other sites to consider.
Anonymous
7 Cups of Tea has many live chats for groups, and there are schedules for the perfect time to have it.
strawberryApricot77
The best online chat for depression is on 7cups because here they listen to you and you can take action if they are abusive and also here are very kind people and it a rule here not to give advice which I think I right so 7cups is the best and the most important it I'd safe place not for flirting or asking pics
Anonymous
H E R E don't you think this is a good place for the depression folks ? I'd be free to help... any time there
msmistyeyed
Just on 7 cups of tea there are many user that know a lot about your topic,i would say when you search for a listener that knows how to deal with the feelingss safely
Iwillalwayslisten05
I searched for a couple months for online help. I found an online counsellor that I talked to for about 3 months. Unfortunately, I had to end the sessions. It wasn't the right fit for me. I would like to find another therapist online soon, as the convenience was the best option.
AnthonyNW29
Right here on 7 Cups of Tea, this is where I started to come to talk to someone - and I became a listener so that I could return the kind help I experienced from other people. If you're not ready to chat, you might want to check out the 7 Cups self-help guides for Depression (https://www.7cups.com/depression-help-online/) and Anxiety. (https://www.7cups.com/anxiety-help/)
Anonymous
You are at the right place, being on the 7Cups website. Click the chat drop down arrow at the top of your screen and you will be able to select from multiple chat rooms, including several for depression. You'll find many people who you can identify with.
Anonymous
Well 7 cups of tea is a great way to talk to an anonymous person. You don't have to say any personal information only what you want to talk about
Theleavesinmay
Right here! Yay! But in all seriousness-many states,provinces and areas have their own crisis chats :) just Google your area or online depression support chat and something will come up :D