What do I do if I love 2 people at once?

Alex DS Ellis, MA, LMFT

Feeling depressed or anxious can be so overwhelming. I want to help you feel better and be able to enjoy life. You are not alone and you deserve emotional support.

Anonymous
You cannot ride in 2 boats..you need to make a decision and not only be straight with ur feelings but also be honest to both.
StrengthInFaith
June 22nd, 2016 4:47am
Many times I have been caught in such a predicament. My best decision was to find the one who I was truly willing to spend my time with, and I did so by asking myself a series of questions related to the people and answering them for myself. Such questions, for example, can say "who hears me out" or "who am I willing to always spend my time with".
Anonymous
Figure out what person you loved second. If you truly loved the first person, then you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second person.
kindrose302
This does happen and when it does you need to pick one of them. And if you don't some one will get hurt i promise you.
Anonymous
In my personal experience, if you have fallen in love with another person, you didn't truly love the first. I would look really hard at the two people, and evaluate if you would really want to spend your life with them.
Sunshine1995
You can love two people at the same time but never at the same level.But if you love two people at the same time,choose the second because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second
Christiana77
Ask yourself if you really love them same way. And setting standards can also help. Look into what you really want Who has it all most. Also, who love you back also, so the love will not be one-sided.
Anonymous
Make a list of characters that you wish to find on your future and love and whoever suits you best choose him however listen to you heart !!
Anonymous
Go with the second one you love, because, if you loved the first one, why fall for the second?
Brandi4life
When you love two people at once it's very difficult. My advise is that over time one person will fade and the other will grow in terms of how much you like them. When you like two people it's kind of a wait and see who you are going to like more kind of thing.
Anonymous
I used to like somebody, until i realised if i truly liked the first person, i wouldn't of fallen in love with the second person.
peacefulDancer4
If you love two people at once you have to consider the differences in how each one makes you feel.
Anonymous
Choose the one that you'd think you'd be able to actually have a future with. A way to do this is by their personality.
Anonymous
You should try to figure out who you would be the most comfortable with and befriend them. If you're already friends, check if they're single before asking them out. If they say no you could always try the other person :)
Anonymous
Choose the second person. Because if I would've loved the first person I never would've fall for the second person
TaylorJanway07
Go for the second one, because if you loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.
Anonymous
A man who wants nothing is a man who loves nothing. Without love in our lives how can we expect to live?
Vincentg
To some people this is a perfectly livable lifestyle. However the two people they love have to agree with it. I would suggest some research on the lifestyle then approach the two loved to see if it's a lifestyle they want to share with you.
Anonymous
You should follow your heart. Most times listening to what your heart wants is actually what you might need.
Anonymous
you take a break for a while untill you realize who it is you are more interested in.. dont stress to much about it..
Anonymous
If you love to people at once, then you should sit down and decide who you haave more fun with, who you enjoy spending time with
softlight99
Choose the second person you fell in love with because if you truly loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second person.
Anonymous
You can't love 2 people at once. And even if you do, you will notice there's always one person you feel the sparks with. There's always only one among the two people who will come running to you no matter what. That's the one who's the One. :)
Brefly
What do you do if you love 2 people at once? you cant love 2 people at once because if you love them that much nobody else would really matter. So i will rephrase the question what do you do if you care about 2 different people at once? you see if they care about you as much as you care about them and if they dont then thats when you realize that they arnt the one for you.
LittleLemon96
Well , as we say, love has no rules, it might be a betrayal for both people if they don't know, in general it doesn't last long, you shoud also tell them both about it to avoid problems later
YellowDragKane
Choose the person you loved after the first one because if you really loved them there would be no room in your heart for another love.
GottafallBeforeyouFLY
Reflect on your feelings and see who you feel more strongly towards. Then maybe tell them both and see which works out?
Shadowwing231990
if you love two people at once it can be hard to make a choice between them it is up to the person .
Anonymous
Choose the second ; because if the first was your true love you wouldn't have fallen for the second.
gentlePurple37
Being in love is great experience I can love two peoples at once but not in same manner and intentions We need to know it