No one cares about me, why does 7 Cups of Tea care?

Brandi Berger, MA,LPC, LCAS-A, NCC

I provide a warm, genuine and supportive environment for individuals. I enjoy helping individuals help discover more about him/her selves to improve quality of life.

guyinasuit
All the listeners on this site have been through some kind of difficulties and are volunteers. This means that any listener you connect with, is here because they want to help rather than any other reason!
Nexilva
7 cups of tea cares because, and i'm speaking from my own experience here, they don't want anyone else to feel the way that they once did.
Elixir
Hi there. :) In this world we often feel alone, and believe me all of us do. We find ourselves in a loop of negativity. We misread the intentions of people, we second guess ourselves, we feel like hiding in a discreet corner, away from the stares, away from the pain, away from the sadness that engulfs us. But that barely ever helps. For others to care about you, you must learn to love and care for yourself. You're wonderful, you're a good, good person, you're everything you wish to be. Just catch a sneak-peek of yourself, and you'll know. 7CupsofTea cares because like I said before, we have been in your shoes. We know that a lonely heart can only be healed through love and support. We care because may be at a certain juncture of our lives we had yearned the same sort of support. Yeah, we did. Being a listener, I can tell you one thing: there's nothing that makes me happier than making others happy. We are not doing you a favour, my friend. You don't owe us anything. We care and support you because you deserve it. The fact that we can help you, be there for you is not our goal but our simple, humanistic desire to make the world a happier place, one step at a time. I wish you all the strength in the world, and then a little more. Love, Elixir.
msltoe
Odds are, most listeners on 7 Cups have either been in your situation (not having someone to talk to). Now that we're feeling a little bit better ourselves, we want to make sure others don't suffer in silence like we did.
Cielxblu
7 cups care because we all know what it feels like having no one there for you, we know how it feels like to be hurt and neglected, that's why we are here for you, to listen to you and to support you.
Mel
We're here to support you because a lot of us have been trough what you're actually feeling so we can assure we really understood. We care because everyone deserve to have someone to care about them, to be there for them. Sometimes you may feel your family/friends doesn't understand, but here it's only you telling the story, you can make sure we understand you by telling the story how you think it truly is!
openmindkindheart
People do care about you, people just have different ways of expressing this, or you may not realize it yourself. 7 cups of tea, has an incredible network of like-minded people that have kind hearts and compassion to listen to others.
optimisticSnow80
We care because you are a person. Nothing else matters. We here at 7 Cups became listeners because we care about everyone and want to extend our love and support to anyone who wants or needs it. Everyone deserves love and compassion, and we are here because we want to give you that.
travelingendlessly
Everyone who becomes a Listener on here for a reason: To help. Whatever you need help with, we are all on here to listen and help you through anything to the best of our abilities.
StayStrong05
"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." ~Leo Buscaglia
MissMinerva
We care because no one should feel as if no one cares. Everyone deserves to be heard. Everyone has a voice.
Anonymous
October 2nd, 2014 2:06am
People are here to listen to you whenever your down and in a need of help. We care and listen to anything and anyone. You may think that there isn't anyone there at all but there is. There are many many people here to speak to you. We listen because we've either been in your place or we know someone who has.
MedalsOfHonor
Because sometimes the person you need to help you come out of your shell is on the other side of the world! :D
lightPetrichor34
I'm newer as a listener, but I think a lot of us feel this way - we've all been on the other side of these feelings, too. It can be painful, and hard, and scary. I've been lucky enough in the past to have people who pulled me out of my own darkness, and I guess for me, I just want to pay it forward. I know it can be hard, but I also know that sometimes it can be better. If there is any chance of us helping other people through their own darkness, it's worth it. We're all floating along on this rock together.
wonderer
7 Cups of Tea cares about you because there are people here that have been in the same situations or similar situations that know what it's like and they truly want to help and they do care for you.
Anonymous
We are here to help everyone through problems. Most of us have gone through similar problems... or are going through them right now. We care because we understand.
Anonymous
7 Cups of tea is volunteering towards reaching to people irrespective of who they are to make people live at ease, to get them heard when they feel lonely, anxious, fearful or what ever. So We are all ears to listen to you, to help you build your life better by listening. We care people because we know there are hard times in each person's life when they can't talk to people they know. This way many people without knowing each other are helping and being helped. :)
thoughtfulApricot47
7 Cups of Tea is a website filled with trained listeners. The trained listeners are here to help you work through any tough situations you are experiencing.
24hoursaday
I can only speak for myself, but I care about everyone who I speak with as a Listener. Why? I believe in the inherent worth every human being. I care because you deserve it.
rainbowkitten
We care because most of us were/are going through what you are now.And we just want t help you feel good and loved as you are!
Anonymous
We care because everyone deserves to be cared about. Not only that but we all have been through our own battles and want to help you out the best we can. People do care about you and love you. Sometimes it is just hard to see that.
Anonymous
Because we're only here to help people and me personally I fell better when I make someone else fell better and most of us have taken classes on how to handle these things.
JenniferEckles
7 cups of tea care because most of us have been through tremendous heartache in our lives, and we know just how intolerable the feelings that come with heartache are. So we care about you because we have bent where you are now in one way or another, and we want to help you.
guidamaximo
7 cups cares about you, because we want to see people happy, we want to make the world a better place, we want you to be happy or at least to have someone to talk to, because everyone needs someone to vent with and we will be that someone, you can talk with us, we will always be here, for you.
ahasbeamer
There are people outside of this site who do indeed care for you
mysteriousWillow50
What I've experienced in the time I've been part of 7Cups is that we're a community based on supporting one another. We're here to support and learn with each other, not drag each other down. We need a safe place to feel okay to talk about our problems or what's bothering us, and not be judged. That is definitely something you need, I need, a lot of people need. And that is why I do enjoy this community so much, it's because people do care. We're in a supportive place with people that understand that life is hard, it's not easy for anyone (regardless of what they claim), and with that, part of the human experience and growth is to help one another out.
Anonymous
It is online therapy where we are not professionals but someone to listen to and talk to. We also have problems but by listening to others makes us stronger and heals. In addition it helps us to overcome our problems too like if I was you what would I do...so probably we are not advising here but we care and we ask questions ....to guide you probably in the right track and we care as we are humans too and we want the best out of you ...as you are beautiful ...!! keep faith in yourself..and inspire people and inspire me in fact ...:)
Anonymous
We care because we are going to the same things as you are and we want to reach out to help you and help each other
DipityEnigma
It may seem like no one cares but the main reason, speaking from experience not for the whole of 7cups users, people tend to be more empathetic online towards people because the other person doesn't know them in real life. It's easier to say what's happened to you to some stranger who you're never likely to meet than to let someone in your life know about your problems and have them always look at you with sympathy and treat your differently. A lot of people now a days don't know how to or simply don't want to listen in reality but the people come here to help others because they know that they need help, after all that is why they're here.
Dannus
There are many people in this world, preoccupied with their own worries and concerns, and often this can lead them to noticing those around them, those subtle signs, or those that are obvious! Then there are those people, who not only care, but go the extra step, and look for people who need someone to talk to. These people go to sites such as 7 cups of tea, to help these people, to listen, because we love to listen, and to help!