I need help with my life

I need help with my life
Turkey

Caglagul Turhan, Msc

Art Therapist

I believe that being aware of who a person is, will help to make the life better. I help children, adolesences, adults and parents for understanding themselves

Anonymous
I do things on impulse and then regret it later. I start to hate myself because of this but it isnt controllable. I dont know what to do...
Anonymous
Movies, the media and our culture has taught us in many ways to escape from responsibility and to wait for a savior who can help us out. Usually the good guy in any movie finds someone to inspire him, to help him or a white knight who solves his problems for him. But the real world is different. In the real world no white knights will appear to help you with your life No old wise man will tell you about the right direction you should take and you wont find someone to help you with your life all the time. You are that white night you are waiting for You are that old wise man You are the only one who can help himself out.
KeithVanderhoof
Hi, As I struggle with my own issue's I self reflect and write out positive message's for myself- I would like to share my feeling's in hope's for someone to connect with and walk forward in life! A wise man understands that all human beings - him included - are flawed, broken, and potentially dangerous.But he also understands that all human beings, however flawed, broken, or dangerous, are still capable of amazing kindness, creativity, and good. The wise man therefore focuses on each individual's potential for kindness, creativity and good, and takes the flaws, brokenness and danger calmly and in stride. A foolish man expects perfection from everyone except himself, so he is constantly shocked, offended and outraged when he finds a flaw, a broken place, or a dangerous tendency in anyone. The foolish man is therefore constantly crying foul, over-reacting, criticizing, judging, and blaming others for his unhappiness.
purplesunny98
My mother has a saying that I love. "You are whole, perfect, and complete. And you may not understand it now, but when you were a baby, you were whole, perfect, and complete. And the only thing that has changes is others opinion of you which doesn't change you as a person". Hope this helps!!!
Anonymous
If you need help with you life , i would suggest talking to a therapist or someone you trust! You just have to remember that you are worth it! :)
Anonymous
What sort of help do you need? Do you need someone to talk to about your sufferings? Or do you need guidance towards a certain goal?
Anonymous
In what sort of areas do you need help with? Try and identify those areas and then seek the appropriate source of help for that particular issue
Anonymous
Help , it is a word we all need and use it often times in our lives , no one can count the ways help can be served really , If you look around you will see hundreds and more of way to serve help to yourself and your surroundings , for instance..If you need help you can reach to someone close to you or your family to support you through your issue , If you need emotional help you can get it by speaking to someone who cares about you , and here on 7cups we would take that privilege to listen to you :) You can help yourself by doing what interests you and fulfills your needs , this may include ( taking your pet for a walk , going on picnics..listening to music and songs..cleaning your room..cooking...reading a book...watching movies...coming on 7cups :D etc...) but a person can define how to help himself/herself better by understanding their issues and it's nature...about helping others out , listening to them. supporting them , giving them a smile is counted as help for sure , sometimes just writing an uplifting cheerful letter to them can help them...or posting nice and hopeful pictures and words...etc . So help is always available , no matter how was it or how was it served , live or through the internet , it helps as long as it comes out of a kind compassionate willing heart.
Anonymous
we all go through difficult times in our life and want to give up. i have myself gone through a lot which is why i want to help as much as i can.
Dannchillin
That's what we are here for support or just someone to talk to. Remember people care and that's why all of us are here
Anonymous
Hmm. Difficult question to answer. If you need help with 'your life', you could seek help for it. It depends specifically on what the problem is. If it's medical, go see a medical specialist. IF it's mental, you could try telling someone you trust about it, or ask a psychologically-trained professional. If it's just general things that don't go well, like oftenly having alot of discussions with a partner, Maybe a life coach could be something for you. If you need any further help deciding however, don't hesitate to ask someone here. There are thousands of people willing to help you at any time of the day!
Alcazand
Talk with hope. You must ask for help, which may never arrive, until it does. Nothing stays the same when you don't.
brightDaisy37
I'd say, it's okay to be vulnerable. Feel the vulnerability and ask for help. Asking and needing help does not equate to weakness. I've seen from my personal experience again that the more I am vulnerable, the more I embrace the fact that I might need help with a few things, the moment I take a step forward and ask for help, I find help in ways I couldn't have imagined. Being vulnerable is the hardest part I think :)
audreey
You can connect with a listener and discuss things that are bothering you and/or things you'd like to change. People care so much for you and want the best for you and the entire listeners community on 7 Cups wants to help you with all of their ability to.
Gabrielus
Problems like to show themselves bigger than they truly are. They are weak, but smart; they make you think like they're stronger, but they aren't. Try to find one spot of your life that you need help with. You may need help with a lot of them and they might be connected, but try hard to find one and isolate it. Think about it and forget the rest. Divide and conquer, friend! Solve it and cut its branch. Don't be afraid, it's not a hydra, solve one by one. At the end, you at least will end up having smaller problems (and much more manageable) than you've started with! Good luck~
Jenna
Sometimes we all need a little help/support in our lives and that's okay. That's what we're all here for, to give and receive support! You can lean on people at 7cups.com or even your local mental health facility. You never have to be alone.
Aggie96
December 23rd, 2015 8:31pm
Sit down, look at your options, and go from there. It won't be easy, at times it'll hurt like hell, but in the end it's worth it. It's worth all of it.
Truckerwife08
January 22nd, 2016 1:00am
Were here for you! If you need to vent or need help were able to help find resources say you need housing or mental health help in your area
kazama07
Everyone need helps in their life. There is no need to sit back. If you need help then simply ask. The main goal of 7cup is to help people. You can see the change immediately just by talking.
Anonymous
I understand. I am here to help. Is there something specific with your life that you need help with?
Anonymous
The best help you can receive is from yourself. Keep your head high and always do what you feel is best. Be confident in who you are and never let any one put you down. You are unique. Be proud of you.
Marieb174
Many people are faced with this problem. At one point in everyone's life, they are faced with needing help in their life. The best thing to do in this situation is seek help from a doctor or therapist.
Daz94
As one human we can achieve anything, as a race we can achieve everything. Without others we are merely irrelevant
Anonymous
Only you and God can help you with your life. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. Here on 7cups you can find support and love, but the only way you can change or 'fix' your life is by deciding to.
Jadie
That's fair! We all need help every now and then, and I'm proud of you for acknowledging that instead of holding it all in. So the next step might be: who are you comfortable seeking help from? A friend, a relative, a professional? We're here to listen and help you explore your options :)
caringMirage66
Everyone needs help sometimes. We all struggle with problems too big for ourselves. Coming to a place like 7 Cups can be a great first step to reach out and connect with someone else who might be able to help you. There are many other resources for you though in your community. Don't forget your family and friends are also likely to help you. Don't be afraid to reach out, most people are helpful. And when you feel better, consider listening to others who are reaching out for help just like you did.
blackZebra81
Hi. I am sorry to hear that you are struggling right now. Life can definitely be difficult at times but there are definitely great times that you should look forward to. You did not mention specifically what you need help with in your life however I encourage you to reach out to a 7Cups Listener to get support. We always want to help any way we can and ahcnes are you will find someone that you feel comfortable talking to. You also can chat with family and friends for support. Hang in there and things will improve.
kaylinmarie98
I need help with being more positive about things rather than being so optimistic. I need help with realizing my past shouldn't reflect my future.
Anonymous
when life rings you down or no matter how bad life can get, it can always get better... you just got to give it time.
Anonymous
These questions always have to be answered within. You are the dictator of your life, you are the one who controls yourself, and how you carry yourself. Only when you address the problem, can you find a solution. I recommend some breathing exercises.